Other Applicable Documents
Our site is owned and operated by 3zero Business Ltd operating as 4quotes4me.co.uk (“us”, “we”, “our”).
4quotes4me.co.uk is a lead generation company founded in 2017 whose office is based at the following address: 8 Berry Close, Rothersthorpe, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, NN7 3JQ, United Kingdom.
Accessing Our Site
You are responsible for making any arrangements necessary to enable you to access and use our site.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any part of it, or any of its content, will always be:
- available or uninterrupted;
- free from errors or omissions;
- fully secure or free from viruses or bugs.
We may permanently or temporarily discontinue, suspend or change all or any part of the site (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
We will not be liable to you if any part of our site is unavailable at any time, and for any duration of length.
Use of Our Site
Our site (combined with any ancillary services that we may provide) allows customers to find and retrieve suppliers of products and services in which they are interested, and request quotations from those suppliers. This service is offered free of charge.
We do not check or vet any suppliers that users of our site may be referred to. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant the suitability and/or quality of any supplier for any general or specific purposes.
When you are instructing or entering a contract with any supplier, you must undertake your own vetting and checks, and ensure that the suitability of the supplier for your individual circumstances and requirements is to your own satisfaction. You may consider obtaining professional/specialist advice.
We are not a party to any dealings, arrangements and agreements between the customers using our site to seek suppliers and the suppliers themselves. We are not responsible for the products, services, acts or omissions of any suppliers.
All the content of our site (including, without limitation, the supplier listings mentioned below) is designed to be used as a source of general information and assistance only. We do not intend for any of the content on our site to amount to advice or information on which you should rely. When considering taking, or refraining from taking, any action based on the content on our site, you should seek professional or specialist advice first.
We do not moderate, check or verify any of the listings or any other supplier information on our site, but reserve the right to do so at any point. We hold no responsibility or liability for the content and information of any listing.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure information on our site is up-to-date, however, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations (whether express or implied) that the content on our site is up-to-date, accurate and/or complete. At any moment, the content on our site may be out-of-date, and we hold no obligation to correct or update it.
Where we allow you (as a supplier of products/services) to list, advertise or otherwise promote your products, services or business through a directory or other feature (“listing”), the listing must:
- be in relation to an authentic and genuine business, and to authentic and genuine products or services;
- not contain excessive, gratuitous keywords or keywords with the undue intention of having an influence over search results;
- not (indirectly or directly) promote, encourage or advertise an affiliate scheme or a pyramid marketing/selling scheme, under any circumstances;
- ensure that, if your listing contains or refers to testimonials, these testimonials are set out from genuine comments and/or reviews from actual clients/customers of yours.
We reserve the right to remove any listing at any time without notice, for any reason.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your listing will yield requests for quotations for, or the purchase of, your products/services.
Our site may only be used for lawful purposes. You must not use our site:
- in any way that violates any relevant local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent or unlawful, or any way that has a fraudulent or unlawful effect/purpose;
- to send, upload, download, knowingly receive, use or reuse any material which is not compliant with our content standards, which are described below;
- to transmit or procure the sending of any unauthorised or unsolicited promotional material, advertisements or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
By using our site, you agree:
- not to knowingly transmit or introduce any viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, worms, adware or any other codes, programs or materials that are technologically harmful or malicious;
- not to access without authority, make changes to, disrupt, damage or interfere with:
- any part of our site or any servers, databases and computers that our site is connected to/with;
- any network or equipment that our site is stored on;
- any software used in our site’s provision;
- any network, software or equipment owned or used by any third party.
Linking To/From Our Site
You are permitted to link to the homepage of our site, as long as it is done in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You must comply with all of the directions we provide relating to the positioning or placing of our business, company, domain and trading names or logos on your website.
The website in which you are linking must be compliant, in all respects, to the content standards outlined above. You must not:
- establish a link in a manner that suggests any form of approval, association or endorsement on our part which does not exist;
- establish a link to our site on a website that you do not own;
- frame our site on any other website;
- create a link to any other part of our site (not including the homepage).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time, without notice, or require you to remove any links to our site, or any references on your website to our business, company, trading and domain names or logos.
There are links to third parties (other websites and resources) on parts of our site, and these links are provided for informational purposes only. These third party links to other websites and resources have not been reviewed or checked, and we have no responsibility for or control over the contents of them.
Intellectual Property Rights
4quotes4me.co.uk and the domain at which our site is located, and through which it is accessed, are trading names and trademarks of 4quotes4me.co.uk.
We are the owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation: database rights, trademarks, copyright, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill, and rights to sue for passing off) in our site, the software in it and the content (including, without limitation, the contributions) published on it. These works are protected by national and international copyright and intellectual property laws and treaties from all over the world. All rights are reserved.
You are permitted to print off one copy or download extracts of any page(s) from our site for the purposes of retrieving, assessing and deciding on suppliers of products and services in which you are interested. You may notify others to the content published on our site.
You must not make any changes to the paper and digital copies of any materials that you may have downloaded or printed off. You are not permitted to use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences without their accompanying text.
You must acknowledge our status, and the status of any identified contributors, as authors of the content on our site.
You must not use any part of our site for commercial purposes unless you have obtained a licence permitting you to do so from us or one of our licensors.
If you have been found to be infringing any of our (or our licensors’) intellectual property rights in our site, or any of its published materials and content on our site, this may result in legal proceedings in the UK or other countries.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THAT THE LAW PERMITS, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT (BE IT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THAT THE LAW PERMITS, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
PLEASE NOTE THAT, IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE;
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED OR PUBLISHED ON OUR SITE;
- YOUR APPOINTMENT, INSTRUCTION OR USE OF SUPPLIERS (OR OTHER PERSONS) FOUND THROUGH OR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF USING OUR SITE;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, EARNINGS OR SALES;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS REPUTATION, OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL;
- ANY INDIRECT/CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS AND DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL (FOR EXAMPLE, A VIRUS OR DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK) THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DATA, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND PROGRAMS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ANY WEBSITE THAT OUR SITE IS LINKED TO.
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES LINKED ON OUR SITE. THESE LINKS SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS OUR ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THEM.
To contact us, please write to the address set out above, or email [email protected].